Combat Map - Turn 57

Monday, February 6, 2012

Bookkeeping - Require Player Responses

I need everyone to make a day job roll. Anyone with a Craft, Perform or Profession skill may make a skill check. The result will determine any extra money you will earn during your down time between scenarios. I will send you Chonicles once you have made your rolls.
Everyone has earned 2 Fame and now has 2 Prestige Points which you may spend even though you technically do not yet have a declared Faction.
You may use the money you have earned to purchase any items from the Always Available List and any items listed on your Chronicle.
Once everyone as finished your bookkeeping, I am ready to start the next scenario.

6 comments:

  1. Day Job Roll = 6 + 4 (Fisherman) = 10.

    I can buy a Wand (Level 1) Shield right? (With my 2 Prestige Points)

    Which would give me an AC of 19 if my math is correct.

    I guess I would also like to know if something is on the Cronicles sheet before I buy. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. day job~19+4=23, this time i'm a good butcher (too bad i wasn't in combat).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chronicle sheet contains the following items:

    Elixir of hiding (250 gp)
    Potion of invisibility (300 gp)
    Scroll of remove disease (375 gp)
    Wand of disguise self (5 charges, 75 gp)
    Wand of knock (11 charges; 990 gp)

    Each character receives base gold of 417 gp + Day Job roll.

    @ Matt F - You can spend your prestige. You are considered part of the Grand Lodge until you officially select a faction at the end of part 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As characters will not change much between scenarios, I do not require updated sheets but if anyone wants to provide one, I will update the version linked to the blog.

    I would like to know if you buy or sell anything and I definitely need to know if you plan to buy anything with Prestige.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noc doesn't have a profession, so he'll donate his time at the local Irori church monitoring the grounds for troublemakers, and helping those who ask for guidance in purifying their ki.

    (I'll try to put some time into changes to the character tomorrow, spending in PFS games is all new to me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Jerry and Ronan are the only characters with Day Jobs. I am sending the sheets to Brad, Matt F and Matt H. They can get their hard copies the next time I see them. I will hand the hard copies to Dave and Bruce tonight.

    ReplyDelete