Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's Next?

I think I am leaning toward running Crypt of the Everflame. It will require a bit of modification to the story but nothing major to get you involved. I expect that this adventure will take about a year to play in our PBB format.

If anyone wants to switch their character, now is the time to do so. You will need a 1st or 2nd level PFS character to play. The adventure is designed for characters to level up during the adventure but with PFS play, that is not possible. You will earn enough XP to level after the adventure is complete.

If anyone knows a 6th person that would be interested and relied upon to play, now is the time for them to get onboard.

I would like to get this rolling soon. Chronicles were sent out or will be hand delivered today. Please send me you character updates as soon as you can.

6 comments:

  1. I am waiting on updated characters before I can start the next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have copies of Ronan and Fergus. Still awaiting Korg, Jerry and Holytrauma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received Jerry. Still looking for updated versions of Korg and Holytrauma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for updated characters from Matt H and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looking for updated characters from Matt H and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still looking for an updated character from Matt H.

    ReplyDelete