Combat Map - Turn 57

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bookkeeping/Next Adventure

I have reported the scenario as completed.

I need to know how much GP each character had to start this adventure. I need to record purchases and the cost of boat passage on the appropriate chronicle sheets. I have Ronan purchasing a healer’s kit and 3 antiplague and Jerry purchasing an antiplague. Did I miss anything else? The passage to Escadar was 25 GP. Bruce said that Jerry would pay the difference if anyone did not have their 5 GP share of the cost.

I will send out chronicles later today or hand them out in person tomorrow to the guys I will see.

Once you have leveled/updated your characters, please send me an updated PDF copy so that I can post them to my site and link them to the blog page.

Do not forget to complete your Inventory Track Sheets. (check out the links at http://tuesdaygame.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-pfs-inventory-track-sheet.html)

What do you want to play next? Assuming that you want to play the same characters, I have three tier 1-2 modules – Crypt of the Everflame (Bruce, Matt H and Matt F have played but not for PFS credit), Godsmouth Heresy (Bruce, Dave and Steve have played for PFS credit but it is replayable) or Murder’s Mark. I also have 3 tier 1-5 scenarios that none of you have played. The first one is Shades of Ice - Part I: Written in Blood. Which route would you like to go?

12 comments:

  1. i said jerry would pay their share (5gp) if they didn't have it, to be paid back out of the loot at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted. I will make sure the sheets reflect this.

      Delete
  2. Crypt of the Everflame was fun, or the unknown ones would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry started this quest with 79 gp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had recorded the antiplague on chronicle #2, should i cross it off and put it on #3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. That is fine. Just wanted to make sure we were accounting for expenses.

      Delete
    2. i filled out my adv tracking sheet last night.

      Delete
  5. As for what is next, I am game for whichever to be honest.

    ReplyDelete