Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bookkeeping and the Next Scenario

We have concluded the scenario. I will be reporting the session and electronically sending out the chronicles shortly. Dave and Bruce can get their sheets from me in person. The rest of you can have the physical copies when I next see you.
Now is the time to complete any shopping for your characters. Please let me know what you plan to sell and purchase. If you are inclined, you may also spend your Prestige Points. Again, just let me know what you are purchasing. If your purchases make a significant impact on your character sheet, please send me a new PDF copy of the Hero Lab file so that I can add it to the site and make any adjustments to the Character Summary.
If he is still interested, this would be the time for Daren to start playing.  I still need to get a character from him.
Once everyone is settled, we will be starting First Steps, Par t I II: A Vision of Betrayal. I would like to get that rolling by sometime next week.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add day job rolls. Those of you with an appropriate skill need to roll. I will initial later.

    ReplyDelete