Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I would like to get the next one going

I want to get the next scenario started. I still need to hear from everyone if you plan to do any shopping and if there are any significant changes to your characters as a result so that I can update the Character Summary.

Reminder: Those of you with Day Job rolls, they are not included on the most recent chronicle that I sent to you. If you provide a roll, I can update the sheets and initial and resend them to you (or sign them in person like I did for Matt F on Sunday).

Daren says that he is planning to play. That means a 6th character for the group. He is expecting to play a cleric as well. This will also require a change to the standing marching order. Please advise how you would like to adjust.

If all goes well, I would like to start on next Monday. I will start sooner if I get everything I need.

6 comments:

  1. How about the rest of you? Any purchases? Any day job rolls required?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my y job roll. I did buy some clothes at the beginning of the adventure.

    ReplyDelete