Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Vision of Betrayal GM Turn Post 5

The following day brings continued travel through the forested foothills. Again it is difficult and slow going. You travel for what you figure is six or seven miles before you must stop and make camp. You locate a likely location to settle in for the night.

The area for Turn 5 is displayed on the Combat Map. Please provide your character positions on the map. If you have any special instructions please post them with your turn response.
If no instructions to the contrary are received, the following will be used as the watch order for night 2:

Shift 1: Fergus and Holytrama
Shift 2: Jerry and Noc
Shift 3: Ronan and Korg

15 comments:

  1. Well here it goes again.

    I think the camp is at 4Z.

    I think we should keep a caster awake at all times. So I think Jerry and I should swap places. That way we can keep up Detect Magic all night. If Not wants to swap with Korg that is fine also.

    Doesn't really matter to me.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z4 is the firepit but you do not have to set up camp there if you do not want to. A fire would make you more comfortable but is not needed stickly speaking.

      Delete
  2. What is that over in D4? A chasm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that to be a natural terrain feature. I would count that as a sinkhole and as difficult terrain. (It is not a pit to Hell, there is not a peg-legged child merchant and there is no villiage nearby.)

      Delete
  3. Looking to hear from Brad, Steve and Matt H. (Are Brad and Steve playing?)

    I need map postions for everyone but Bruce. (He has provided.)

    I need confirmation of the watch order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for posts from Matt H and Steve. Need a Map position from Matt F. Need a final watch order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. watch order, go with forsetti's 1st suggestion..

    see above

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this what you are suggesting?

      Shift 1: Fergus and Holytrama
      Shift 2: Ronan and Nester (NPC)
      Shift 3: Jerry and Korg

      Delete
  6. I am good with Z6. Where we are supposed to go with the fire pit.

    If you want to make camp at the sinkhole we could, I just feel it might cause us some logistic issues later.

    I am good with the watch order. A Keith had outlined above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Korg has no issues with taking a watch; he and his spear and magic armor.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I get a map position and a set of D20 rolls?

      Delete
  8. Still need a post from Steve before I can post the next turn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I accept my watch time and search for anything nefarious, my first 5 rolls are 7-13-17-16-12. And then I apologize profusely for being tardy

    ReplyDelete