Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

We need to get this done by 8/14/13

We are getting close to the deadline where the First Steps scenarios will be retired. We need to finish up by 8/14/13. We are very close but I need players to participate to get to the end.

Currently I am looking for direction on what the party will do next.

Two items are outstanding:

1) What characters plan to buy to treat the apparent disease. Bruce has said he will buy an antiplague. Matt F has inquired about antiplague and a healer's kit but I am not sure he has commited.

2) Which captain the party will approach to book passage to Escadar. Also, who plans to do the talking?

5 comments:

  1. I buy three (3) anti-plauge potions and a healer kit (with the 10 charges). Fergus can pay me back or not. We just needs to be healed.

    Who wants to talk? I don't care to be honest. We just need to get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry will do the talking at +6 diplomacy unless someone else is better and speaks up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me. Vote Jerry try to assist.

    Ok my thoughts talk to all three captains. Get Jerry to get us a price and when we leave. Not sure we have to pay for the trip or not. Maybe sense motives to figure who is not lieing to us to get the best deal or fastest trip.

    Just get it done.

    Roll(5d20)+0:
    16,5,2,4,2,+0
    Total:29

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are not going to get this done by GenCon, are we ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fergus will assist Jerry with Diplomacy: 12+5=17= +2

    Fergus will use the healer kit on himself and Ronan. Can I try to heal the damage faster as well as treat the disease? +4 heal, +2 from kit

    16, 20, 11, 4, 6, 3


    ReplyDelete