Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Service to Lore Turn Results 3

Auntie Baltwin cautiously takes the package from Jerry. “Thank you! This is a welcome arrival. You are most kind, Mr. …?” She pauses, waiting for a name. “How did you know Ollysta Zadrian?”
Fergus can tell from the physical signs that the woman suffers from alcohol abuse.
She continues, speaking to Fergus, “I have always seen to the care of others. For you see, I am the oldest of nine children and have several of my own. Once they left the nest, I continued my care of others. Now I do it for sick children and orphans. The help we receive from the churches and charities is in valuable.”
 When Korg mentions that he was an orphan, she looks at him appraisingly. “It is an all too common affliction. We get children from all walks of life here.”

1 comment:

  1. Talk to X – "You can call me 'Jerry', and i know Mrs. Zadrian thru my contacts in the Pathfinders."

    ReplyDelete