Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Gallows of Madness: A Foul Breed - GM Turn Post 2

Please advise how you plan to proceed with your investigation. You are starting at #16, the town hall. It is a complex that dominates the center of Saringallow. Several large buildings overlook the rest of the town and serve as its administrative headquarters.

I believe that I have heard votes for the Witch’s End Tavern (#10) and the Saringallow Orchard (#14) so far.

Please provide a single-file and a double-file marching order.

I believe that I have characters from everyone but Steve. (He claims it is complete but has been having Internet connectivity issues which prevents him from giving me a copy.) I will work on posting character links and updated files over this week.

4 comments:

  1. Barnacleez & Lou G'Boo would prefer to be in the rear of any marching order.

    I have no problem stating out in #10 or 14, but would like to fill in names of the other noted (numbered) areas of the map as we move about.

    #FFSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now have a character from Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would perfer to be in the middle so I can Blat!

    ReplyDelete