Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Need Player Input - Please Vote on Poll

To help move the adventure along, I have posted a poll with the immediately obvious choices. To date I have not heard a definitive direction on how to proceed. Please vote so we can move on.

Again, not having received any real direction, I have established the following as your marching orders:

1. Cando Numida
2. Wahesh Captain
3. Stabem
4. Lady Emyralda
5. Ro-Mahn
6. Barnacleez & Lou G'Boo

Rank 1: Cando Numida and Wahesh Captain
Rank 2: Stabem and Lady Emyralda
Rank 3: Ro-Mahn and Barnacleez & Lou G'Boo

If you have any standing orders, (such as Stabem examines all doors and chests before they are opened) please make sure to tell me.

8 comments:

  1. Seems ok to me. Tank at the front, alert monkey at the rear(?). I'll go with the consensus / Keith's assumption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what I choose it changes my vote to Visit Saringallow orchard. Good a place as any to start i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are others having this issue? Dave, what did you want to vote for?

      Delete
    2. Since i said 10 or 14 before, i voted 14 as it is on the way to 10.

      Delete
  3. STANDING ORDER: when appropriate I cast Detect Magic, like when we are searching around and such.

    STANDING ORDER: i will cast read magic when we encounter magical writing and scrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STANDING ORDER: Cast Guidance on the person opening the door.

    STANDING ORDER: when appropriate I cast Detect Magic, like when we are searching around and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STANDING ORDER: When standing around I let the smart guys talk, while I scan the surroundings and look menacing. Like, being extra perceptive...

    STANDING ORDER: I only open stuff after sneaky guys tell me it looks safe.

    ReplyDelete