Combat Map - Turn 57

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

GoM: The Festering Blot - GM Turn Post 29 C


The girl laughs at Ro-Mahn’s stories of the Sarini family. She is obviously delighted.

At Barnacleez’s approach and his asking for her name, she switched her focus and responded to the gnome, “My name is Anilda. Your eyes are pretty. Could I borrow them briefly?”

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template. If you are planning to use a specific skill, please list the skill and the associated roll(s) along with your 5 d20 rolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:
N/A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Key:

Ceiling - The ceiling is 15 feet high on the estate’s ground floor and second floor.

Lighting - Areas inside the estate have normal light because of the abundance of doors and windows.

Chairs - Any squares that contain chairs are treated as difficult terrain.

Tables - With a successful DC 12 Acrobatics check, a creature can hop onto a table as part of a move action. If the creature fails this check by 5 or more, its movement ends and it falls prone.

The stairs are steep and are considered difficult terrain when ascending or descending.

Squares filled with bushes are considered difficult terrain and provide concealment (20% miss chance).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:

Cando Numida (26/26), Wahesh Captain (28/31), Stabem (24/24), Lady Emyralda (23/23), Ro-Mahn (22/22), Barnacleez (26/26), Lou G'Boo (13/13)

6 comments:

  1. "Hello Anilda, my name is Barnacleez. You asked if you could borrow my eyes, did you mean 'use' my eyes, or remove them from my head. If you want to use them for a bit, without taking them from me, I would be ok with that. Is your last name Sarini?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Your eyes will remain in your head. I will just use them for a while. My name is just Anilda."

      Delete
  2. Ro-Mahn mutters "I'd keep me eyes in me head if I was you, mate."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eep!"

    Talk about a give-and-take relationship O_o'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch what is transpiring.
    See if I determine what she is (Undead / Animated / Toy).

    Knowledge (Planes / Religion) +5
    Heal +6

    Roll(5d20)+0:
    16,10,15,12,8,+0
    Total:61

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Emyralda is not sure what Anilda is but she is fairly sure that she is not undead or a demon.

      Others may try to identify her if they state their intention and provide rolls.

      Delete