Combat Map - Turn 57

Friday, November 18, 2011

In Service of Lore GM Turn Post 17

What do you next?
Starting positions for Turn 17 are displayed on the Combat Map.
Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template.
(I have Jerry’s planned route from Bruce. I will continue to use that until told otherwise. Bruce took a copy of the Combat map image and drew a path on it in paint. He then e-mailed it to me. I found it to be a clever and effective way to tell me where he was planning to go. Feel free to do the same.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions
None
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:
Fergus 9/9, Jerry 14/14, Noc Stonepriest 7/12, Ronan Hex 9/9, Korg the Mighty 8/8

5 comments:

  1. I will follow the Monk/Ninja and keep detect magic up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cast Guidance on Noc


    4, 2, 16, 5, 16

    ReplyDelete
  3. jerry continues on the path i sent.

    [12] [10] [6] [14] [10] [7] [12] [16] [9] [9] [4]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Move:T4->S5->S7, check for traps, search for oddities.

    Perception: 11 +8 +1 = 19

    Misc:
    5,18,11,12,19
    (holding on to the Guidance for a saving throw I can smell coming, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete