Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, July 20, 2017

GoM: What Lurks in the Woods - GM Turn Post 20

What do you do now?

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template. If you are planning to use a specific skill, please list the skill and the associated roll(s) along with your 5 d20 rolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:
N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Key:
N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:

Cando Numida (19/19), Wahesh Captain (20/20), Stabem (17/17), Lady Emyralda (16/16), Ro-Mahn (15/15), Barnacleez (19/19), Lou G'Boo (9/9)

6 comments:

  1. I would like to use cold Iron Weapons to destroy all the demon bile. Can someone climb out there and see what is shinny?

    I think we should take the cold Iron dagger (Barnacleeze) so we can do damage later if we need to do so.

    I would prefer not to blat at this point to destroy it.

    If no one else will climb I will attempt. Can I take 10?

    Climb +1
    Survival +2

    Roll(5d20)+0:
    16,3,4,20,17,+0
    Total:60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barnacleez will assist with the goo cleaning using his disrupt undead spell as before.
    If no one else will climb up, he will ask Lou G'Boo to go take a look. I don't remember if Lou shares my detect magic spell yet or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot my D20
      14, 5, 19, 3, 10
      I didn't roll for the monkey (Lou G'Boo not Dave) cause she has a climb speed.

      Delete
  3. Ro-Mahn will clean out the bile with his rapier. We should give the dagger to Wahesh, unless he's sprouted a cold iron weapon I dont know about.

    If the monkey cant bring down the shiny, I'll climb up to get it:
    Climb: 22

    11 16 20 6 15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahesh did purchase a MW cold iron longsword between adventures.

      Delete
  4. Between Ro-Mahn and Lou G'Boo you should have no issues climbing and retrieving the source of the reflection. I will post what that is tomorrow, giving the remaining folks a chance to chime in.

    ReplyDelete