Combat Map - Turn 57

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Adventure Complete

I will report the adventure today once the Paizo site is available.

I will send out chronicles once we have wrapped up any Day Job rolls. If you have a Craft, Profession or Perform skill, you may attempt to earn a little extra money. Please provide your rolls.

In the meantime, a copy of the chronicle is shown below. You have earned 3 XP, 4 PP and 1536 GP and all of the boons.




Please send me your updated, 3rd level character sheets (PDF please). Once I have one from everyone, I will update the files and site then we can proceed with the next adventure.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like Bruce, Matt H, Matt F and Joe have Day Jobs that require a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of Bruce:

    i rolled a 5 +5 = 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need Day Job rolls from Matt H and Joe.

    Have a level 3 version of Ro-Mahn. Looking for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of Joe:

    My day job roll is 13.

    ReplyDelete