Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

GoM: What Lurks in the Woods - GM Turn Post 44

What do you do now? If you plan to open the gate, please roll initiative.

Starting positions are displayed on the combat map.

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template. If you are planning to use a specific skill, please list the skill and the associated roll(s) along with your 5 d20 rolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:

Barnacleez - Mage Armor (2 hours)
Barnacleez - Speak with Animals (2 minutes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Key:

The stairs start in W10 and end in V19. The rise is 30 feet.
The fortress gate is in R19 and S18.
Orange-tan squares are the brown substance from pots (V8-V14, U13-U18, T18).
Arrows pointing down are rope. It is a 25’ climb from U17 to V17 or T21 to S20
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:

Cando Numida (14/19), Wahesh Captain (20/20), Stabem (17/17), Lady Emyralda (16/16), Ro-Mahn (15/15), Barnacleez (19/19), Lou G'Boo (9/9)

15 comments:

  1. I sense a gate opening in the very near future.
    Initiative: 25
    Assuming someone opens the gate after Init 25, I will hide (Stealth 24) and attempt to maneuver for backstabbery on the closest target.

    16 9 13 3 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. we go over to the open gate, access the situation, Missy coughs out MM death at an engaged target.

    d20=16, 1, 14, 1, 2
    d4=2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will assume that you will move back to the party and share the information with them before someone opens the gate.

      Delete
  3. Looking for posts from Matt H, Matt F, Joe and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to continue with my plan from last round.
    Move behind Cando (Flanking - lol)
    Just want to be close in case he needs healing.
    Ready to strike any attackers.

    Roll(5d20)+0:
    6,4,13,12,15,+0
    Total:50

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the monkey was scouting, can I apply healing to myself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. What healing do you wish to use?

      Delete
    2. Uhm.
      I am trying to find where I used my CLW spell... but I don't think I ended up being able to do so, last time I tried. So I use my spell, unless you are showing I did in fact use it?

      Delete
    3. This is why i moved to him. If he took another hit. Convert spell to CLW if he wants it now just do it.

      Delete
    4. I show that Cando used one of his spell slots for Cure Light Wounds but he still has another slot available. He also has one charge left on his CLW wand.

      If Lady Emyralda is curing, which spell does she convert (Bless, Remove Fear or Shield of Faith)? She also has 2 charges on a CLW wand.

      Delete
    5. FWIW, Cando used his Cure Light Wounds spell on turn 34.

      Delete
  6. Looking for posts from Joe and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm assuming we'll charge once we're healed up, oiled up and ready :P and that we'll head for the purple blister dude to encourage him to release his captive.
    With that in mind, swords out. I'm ready to roll...a d20.

    19, 3, 11, 18, 11.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Initiative-12
    Move too put myself in position to attack/ flanking
    12,7,8,15,2

    ReplyDelete