Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Need to be done by Monday


We need to be done and reported by Monday but I think there is only a turn or so left. So a final push to get it done would be appreciated.

When the combat is over we will need to clear up some bookkeeping issues. Those who are diseased, Fergus, Ronan and Korg, will need to make their saves and resolve the affliction. I need to know if you are doing anything special other than just your saving throws.

I assume that everyone is going to stick with their current faction? Here is what I have:

Jerry - Sczarni
Fergus - Andoran
Korg - Grand Lodge
Ronan - Qadira
Holytrauma - Silver Crusade

If you wish to choose a different one, you can. I would just adjust your reported factions from the previous scenarios. Technically, since you have not played at 2nd level yet, everyone can respect if you want/need to.

I will send chronicles and a message from your "new" faction head when we finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment