Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

GoM: The Festering Blot - Turn Results 29


Anilda smiled at the party’s responses and continued, “I like you and wish to help. The room to the left is the nursery where my baby rests. The room to the immediate right is a large bathroom. Next to that is the master bedroom. There is a locked door to whatever lies beyond. The door at the end is another small bedroom.”

“When I found myself on this plane, I was drawn to this house. It has a certain air of emptiness and tragedy. When I entered, I found those things and more. There is a creature here. I have served him out of respect for his power. His name is Wormgnash. He looks like a human man with dark hair and a moustache but that is not all he is. You will likely find him in the basement but I have not ventured down there so I am unfamiliar with what is down there.”

After further conversation and some time, Barnacleez’s sight returned. The party bid Anlida farewell and moved on to the next room.

(In the interest of moving the adventure forward, if you have and further questions or conversation topics, please add a comment to this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment