Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Going on Vacation

I will be on vacation for just over a week starting Saturday morning. I expect that means no posts from me after 8/17-8/27.



I would like to get another turn or two in this week. We are getting close to wrapping this adventure up but it seems likely that we will have to finish once I get back.

That said, start thinking about how you want to level up your guys. You will be getting two chronicles with the option to earn 6 XP total. That would be enough for 2 levels. Remember that we are playing CORE. If you take full rewards, you will be earning 5,247 GP, 6 XP and 10 PP. While there are a few unique things on the chronicles, I do not believe that they are necessarily things that folks will want or they cost very little.

Once this adventure is completed and I get everyone's leveled up guys, we can start the next adventure; Down the Blighted Path - Firebrand's Redoubt. I already have some maps and the first turn or two ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment