Combat Map - Turn 57

Monday, August 13, 2018

GoM: The Festering Blot - GM Turn Post 48


Begin Combat Round 4. Starting positions are displayed on the combat map.

Initiative 26: Ro-Mahn
Initiative 23: Stabem
Initiative 17: Barnacleez
Initiative 13: Lady Emyralda
Initiative 11: Wormgnash
Initiative 9: Wahesh
Initiative 8: Dretches
Initiative 7: Cando

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template. If you are planning to use a specific skill, please list the skill and the associated roll(s) along with your 5 d20 rolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:

Lady Emyralda - 2 Constitution damage
Lady Emyralda - Shield of Faith - 3 minutes - +2 Deflection bonus to AC
Cando - Shaken - 9 rounds -Takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks
All - Inspire Courage - +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Key:

The large S indicates the secret door.

The red line indicates are cleared of Demon’s Bile.

Ceiling - The ceiling is approximately 10 feet above the dry portion of the room.

Lighting - the room is dark without any natural light.

The stairs are steep and are considered difficult terrain when ascending or descending.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:

Cando Numida (21/26), Wahesh Captain (24/31), Stabem (14/24), Lady Emyralda (20/20), Ro-Mahn (22/22), Barnacleez (26/26), Lou G'Boo (13/13)

7 comments:

  1. Tough spot, friends in trouble, and no obvious way to commence stabbings...

    Cando wants to swing his axe, single attack charged with arcane strike. But if there are no openings, he will use his action to toss a dart at the most-wounded looking one instead. Continue singing!

    Move if possible to attack?
    Attack roll: 6
    Sigh.

    More rolla:19,12,9,10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Stabem or Wahesh step back after they attack, you might get an opening.

      A 6 will miss but if you two-weapon attack with your axe, you might get another shot.

      Delete
  2. Barnacleez thought.. "Well the end is within sight. I'm pretty sure I'm remembering these basterds right, Dretches, immune or resistant to damn near everything. I think I should concentrate on the guy in the back, besides he's throwing around negative energy and really hurting my friends.

    speaking of negative energy, let me tell you about my current wife. She throws off negative energy like a dog throws off water after coming in from the rain. If I say 'black', she says 'white'. Just to be contrary.

    If I say 'let's go into town for diner"
    She says 'Where?'
    me 'I don't care"
    her 'me either'
    me 'let's go to The Mutton Place'
    her 'You know I'm watching my weight, I can't do mutton'
    me 'ok, let's go to the docks to that seafood joint'
    her 'you know that'll make my gout flare up'
    me 'ok where do you want to go?'
    her 'anyplace, I don't care'
    me 'obviously you do care, where can we go?'
    yadda, yadda, yadda... ad infinitum...
    Dysfunctional is the starting word for it, it's enough to drive one to adventure.

    Speaking of adventure, that guy must be a cleric or something. He just went to the top of my hit list. Oh yeah, I keep a list, this is it:
    1.) THAT GUY
    2.) everyone else




    take another 5' step back, to make room for the front liners
    if I'm not threatened I cast magic missle 2d4=1,4+2=7
    if i need to use Missy, d4=1+1=2
    d20= 10, 6, 14, 12, 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tumble to 7G 14+10=24
    Attack whichever looks most damaged critter 7 or 8 F 13+8=21 3 damage
    11,4,2,14,10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attack the one in F7 (1st Choice) or the one in front of me.
    2 Handed.

    Roll(5d20)+0:
    13,10,15,15,19,+0
    Total:72

    Roll(1d4)+0:
    3,+0
    Total:3

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hoy! Time to get dangerous!"

    Ro-Mahn will move to F4, then hop up onto the banister between F and G and tight-walk his way down to tumble-flip into G7!

    Balance: 25
    Tumble: 23

    "Ha! Have at you, slimy blighter!"

    Balancing and tumbling are x2 move so he'll be done with shenanigans for this round.

    9 16 9 8 20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahesh will chop at the dretch. Damn. Sucks that Cando's in the back. Our positioning sucks. Wormnash is mostly protected standing where he is too.

    Lsword: 5+3+1=9 LDamage: 8+3+1=12
    Ssword: 19+3+1=23 SDamage: 4+3+1=8

    16, 4, 13, 12, 6

    ReplyDelete