Combat Map - Turn 57

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

GoM: The Festering Blot - GM Turn Post 50


Begin Combat Round 6. Starting positions are displayed on the combat map.

Initiative 26: Ro-Mahn
Initiative 23: Stabem
Initiative 17: Barnacleez
Initiative 13: Lady Emyralda
Initiative 11: Wormgnash
Initiative 9: Wahesh
Initiative 8: Dretch
Initiative 7: Cando

Please submit your turn instructions using the Player Action Response - Turn Post Template. If you are planning to use a specific skill, please list the skill and the associated roll(s) along with your 5 d20 rolls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conditions:

Lady Emyralda - 2 Constitution damage
Lady Emyralda - Shield of Faith - 2 minutes, 8 rounds - +2 Deflection bonus to AC
Cando - Shaken - 7 rounds -Takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks
All - Inspire Courage - +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map Key:

The large S indicates the secret door.

The red line indicates area cleared of Demon’s Bile.

Ceiling - The ceiling is approximately 10 feet above the dry portion of the room.

Lighting - the room is dark without any natural light.

The stairs are steep and are considered difficult terrain when ascending or descending.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Health:

Cando Numida (25/26), Wahesh Captain (23/31), Stabem (4/24), Lady Emyralda (16/20), Ro-Mahn (22/22), Barnacleez (26/26), Lou G'Boo (13/13)

9 comments:

  1. Cando, his song almost over, presses the attack as best he can...

    Last round of bard song!

    Look for something to chop... usually in short supply thanks to going last :( Prefer to get 2 attacks if possible, or move to give flanking for next round if no attack opportunities - not concerned about AoO against me.

    Attack1: 2
    Attack2: 14 +4 +1bs -1pa = 18

    damages: 5 +1 +1bs +1as +2pa = 10

    More rolling: 1,12,12,9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channel Positive energy again as there is no way for me to get to Stabem from here.

    Roll(2d6)+0:
    3,6,+0
    Total:9

    ReplyDelete
  3. "AHA!" Ro-Mahn exclaims. Throwing caution to the wind, he skips through F7 and E8 (provoking) and tumbling THROUGH Wormgnash' square to land in C8.

    Tumble: 22

    STAB Wormgnash: 24
    Damage: 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stabem moves to where he can feel the blat
    Tumble if necessary 20+10=30 (silent woot!)
    No attack
    16,19,2,9,7,+0

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I like your style, Ro'. Opens my eyes to the possibilities. Let me try!"

    Washesh wants to acrobatic through Wormgnash as well (since Ro-Mahn's already loosened him up) and get to D7 and attack.
    Can he DO that?

    "Wormgnash, you might have plans for our remains but until then I got a bone to pick with you. Take my advice: surrender now -- you'll save yourself a lot of time dead."

    Acrobatics: 13+3=16
    LSword: 14+5+1=20 LDamage: 6+3+1=10

    8, 16, 16, 6, 18

    ReplyDelete
  6. On behalf of Bruce:

    Barnacleez thought "I remember being in arcane theory class, and wondering if I'd have time to reminisce about my past. Well we had a lab come up, and I finished it ahead of the other mages, so my mind started to wander."

    I had already decided to unleash magic missiles at the bad guy, but now had time to sift through my thoughts. At least I think they are my thoughts. I can't always tell.

    Same as last time, magic missile the guy
    2d4=2,2+2=6
    D20=13, 4, 10 ,6, 17

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the shortness of my post. I am in class today and did not have as much time as I have had lately. That, and my phone was not cooperating with me. Today is the last day of class.

    ReplyDelete