Combat Map - Turn 57

Friday, February 2, 2018

GoM: The Festering Blot - Turn Results 5

Wahesh ushered Olaus to the side as Cando started to dismember the fallen foes while humming a tune. Stabem searched the bodies for valuables but found only some unremarkable weapons.

The rest of the party gathered around the young man and listened to his story. At some gentle prompting, Olaus broke down and told the truth of the situation. “There was no calf. I was trying to sneak into the Sarini Estate and take something. The rest of the guys think I am a coward. I wanted to show them but it did not go the way I planned. Those monsters attacked me just outside the gates. I ran but they followed me. They chased me for a long time and caught me when I could not run anymore. I you had not come along, I fear what may have happened.”

The boy only had scrapes and bruises. His pride was hurt more than his body. After a few moments resting he was ready to move on. “Thank you again for saving my life. I will never go near that place again. I would like to go home now.”

Nolaria continued, “I fear that this may be too much for me as well. I will walk back with Olaus. It should be safer if we travel together. Good luck in your investigations. Remember the layout of the estate. To the right front is the mausoleum, the gazebo and gardens are toward the right rear and the stables are to the left front.”

The pair headed south down the road back toward Saringallow as the party prepared to continue to the Sarini Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment