Combat Map - Turn 57

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Adventure Complete

I have reported the first adventure. As I stated before, only Lady Emyralda has been registered on the Paizo site (and she is listed as Grand Lodge vs. Scarab Sages).

I will send out chronicles once we have wrapped up any Day Job rolls. If you have a Craft, Profession or Perform skill, you may attempt to earn a little extra money. Please provide your rolls.

In the meantime, a copy of the chronicle is shown below. You have earned 3 XP, 4 PP and 1436 GP and all of the boons.

Please send me your updated, 2nd level character sheets. Once I have one from everyone, we can proceed with the next adventure in earnest.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like Bruce is the only one with a day job. I will try to get out the completed sheets today. Those that I will see in person tonight I will give you the physical sheets. The rest will be sent via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get the sheets out today.

    ReplyDelete