Combat Map - Turn 57

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Gallows of Madness: A Foul Breed – Turn Results 17

Lacking another clue to follow, the Pathfinders headed to the cobbler’s shop to see if a connection could be made to the raven’s mysterious “Yellow-Foot”.

When the group entered Dependable Drummady’s, they found the proprietor, Drummady Laterna, alone, laboring in the workshop behind the counter. The human woman called out “I sell the sturdiest footwear in town. You will not find this kind of quality elsewhere for a comparable price. I guarantee my work and should your purchase ever need repair, I will fix it at a steep discount. Feel free to look around. If you see something you like, let me know and I will be right out to help you.” She resumed her task with grim determination, muttering to herself as she worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment