Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Standing Orders

I am ok with implementing standing orders for your characters but I want to have a common way to display and track them that works for us all. I would also like to limit them to a hand full per character. If you start having more, I may not remember them. Again, the purpose of standing orders is to document actions/situations that help keep the game moving not for me to play your character.

Marching Order is an example of a standing order and we already have a method to display that. Do you want to list by character displayed in the PBB References section or maybe in the Character Summary document? (I still have some work to do on the character specific tabs as they currently reflect other characters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment