Combat Map - Turn 57

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Gallows of Madness: A Foul Breed – Turn Results 20

Ro-Mahn responded immediately to Petrello, "Aha! I knew it! Maybe he needs a damn good thrashing? Where can we find this ruffian?"

The shopkeeper looked at the rogue with an expression that clearly read, “Who the heck are you?” He responded in an annoyed tone, “I have no idea and nor do I care to know.”

Barnacleeze followed up with, "And why do you say that, my good sir, if you don't mind me asking?"

The hat maker scowled and responded, “Because it’s true! That boy is no good and has no business with my children. They are better than him.”

Lady Emyralda tried to ask about the other apprentices and where he thought the children may have went but the haberdasher would have nothing of it. His response was final, “Now if you do not plan to buy anything, get out of my shop.”

With diplomacy and empathy failing, the Pathfinders did as Petrello insisted and exited the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment